Prayer Updates for The United States of America
1. We submit our prayers before the LORD, seeking His wisdom and strength to resolve
the conflict between North and South Korea. Please pray for President Trump, the
administration, and all those involved – that their hearts would be moved to act
wisely, without war, while enabling discussions to take place, leading to positive
resolutions and unification of these countries.
2. Please pray that no further tragedies would occur as a result of gun violence. As we
seek a spiritual awakening, we pray that effective gun reform would be adopted
across this nation. We believe that a mighty move of God and a great revival will
alleviate future disasters and bring hope to campuses and students across America.
We ask that you would join together, as we pray for the students, families, and all
individuals affected by the recent school shooting in Florida, last February 14. May
those who were affected find the comfort and healing of the LORD.
3. Please pray that an effective immigration bill, including a bailout bill for those
(Dreamers) under DACA will soon be established by the agreement of both political
parties. May individuals who entered the US as minors be granted permanent
residency rather than living in fear of deportation or uncertain future legal statuses.
4. We pray that with the growing, “Me Too” movement, which started in the America, and
is now sweeping across the globe, would bring an end to the sins of sexual assault
and rape. May a great spiritual awakening sweep across the globe, like that of the, “Me
Too” movement, bringing incredible healing and restoration across the nations.
5. May America recognize the importance and value of life. As legislations for abortion
continue to be discussed throughout the nation, please pray that the Supreme
Court would establish laws and reforms to, once and for all, put an end to abortion,
end human trafficking, prompt effective gun control, stop drug abuse, prevent law
enforcement abuse, and help in all other concerns that affect the well-being of human